I've just got to share the good stuff I read.

I love to read. I read every chance I get. If I read something really good, I want to share it with my friends and co-workers. I make copies of magazine articles, read aloud to my students, tell others about good books I'm reading, and keep a book with me at all times.

I love teaching and learning new things. I need a place to share some of the lessons and what my students and I learn. Since my teaching situation is different from everyone else's in my school, I would like to tell all of you in the blog-o-sphere about these great lessons.

Feel free to share what you are reading, teaching and learning with us in the comments.

Friday, July 21, 2017

The haul from the reading conference

I got back from the reading conference late on Tuesday. 
I attended lots of sessions but most of them were concerning our state reading association.
Still, I had some time to visit the vendors and collect some books and other materials to share.


In years past I think I came back with much more but this year I couldn't hang out in line for the author signings. I will enjoy reading these and sharing them with students and teachers.


I only bought one book. The one in the middle-Struggling Readers.

I'm in the middle of reading Miss Julia books by Ann B. Ross. I recognize so many southern ladies in her books. Have you read them? They are a hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment