I've just got to share the good stuff I read.

I love to read. I read every chance I get. If I read something really good, I want to share it with my friends and co-workers. I make copies of magazine articles, read aloud to my students, tell others about good books I'm reading, and keep a book with me at all times.

I love teaching and learning new things. I need a place to share some of the lessons and what my students and I learn. Since my teaching situation is different from everyone else's in my school, I would like to tell all of you in the blog-o-sphere about these great lessons.

Feel free to share what you are reading, teaching and learning with us in the comments.

Monday, March 27, 2023

March to April Reading

Today I attended the Germantown UMC book club.
I was pleased to hear that the April book is very short-
Because I'm reading Louise Penny mysteries and don't want to stop.
Just finished The Cruelest Month yesterday.
I like to read books in order but I have read some of these out of order.


This photo is from my sewing blog.
My last post here was intended for Sing.Read.Sew.Travel.Teach.
So this is for Vicki and other Wannabereading blog readers.


This basket was super fast to make.
Now my smocked eggs have a holiday place to be displayed.


I'm posting this photo to remember a funny statement from this little boy.
Joey reported that Ava's little brother said, "I'm not a Bubby, I'm a Kenton."
One of his nicknames has been 'Bubby' at home.
Not any more, I guess!


Why this photo?
We are looking forward to seeing these guys soon.
This photo was taken on Liam's recital day.
Wish I had that Star Trek transporter and could be beamed up to NYC for recitals and such.

What are you reading?







 

No comments:

Post a Comment