I've just got to share the good stuff I read.

I love to read. I read every chance I get. If I read something really good, I want to share it with my friends and co-workers. I make copies of magazine articles, read aloud to my students, tell others about good books I'm reading, and keep a book with me at all times.

I love teaching and learning new things. I need a place to share some of the lessons and what my students and I learn. Since my teaching situation is different from everyone else's in my school, I would like to tell all of you in the blog-o-sphere about these great lessons.

Feel free to share what you are reading, teaching and learning with us in the comments.

Thursday, March 12, 2026

Catching Up & Snowy Days

Well, back in January we had snow and ice and stayed inside for about two weeks.
At the same time I tried to upload photos to my blog but was blocked. 
Today (March 12) I went to the Apple Genius Bar and got help.
So here are the snow pictures.


Mini mountain at our front door.


Backyard views from our porch.


We are so glad we replaced the windows on the porch this past fall.
With the help of a small portable heater the room stayed warm and
all our potted plants survived.


Below is a view from our upstairs playroom.
All the snowy backyards.


The front view from the upstairs master bedroom. 


Part of the reason we stayed inside for almost two weeks was our driveway 
was icy and snowy. Being on the north side it did not melt and there was an ice
speed bump in front of the garage door. 

We were fortunate to stay warm and cosy with plenty of food, books to read, and TV shows to watch.
We even played mahjong for two a few times.

I made several dresses for Miss Ava. 
Look for them on my sewing blog.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment