I've just got to share the good stuff I read.

I love to read. I read every chance I get. If I read something really good, I want to share it with my friends and co-workers. I make copies of magazine articles, read aloud to my students, tell others about good books I'm reading, and keep a book with me at all times.

I love teaching and learning new things. I need a place to share some of the lessons and what my students and I learn. Since my teaching situation is different from everyone else's in my school, I would like to tell all of you in the blog-o-sphere about these great lessons.

Feel free to share what you are reading, teaching and learning with us in the comments.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015 Quilt Possibilities

Today I picked up my king size Ramblin Rose meets Jamestown quilt from the quilter. She did a beautiful job, even trimmed it so it is ready for binding. Yesterday I basted the blue and yellow quilt. This is my last unfinished quilt. So the end is in sight.

Well, that brings me to my title for this post. 2015 quilt possibilities. I have several yet-to-be started quilt ideas with fabric picked out and set aside. I thought a list might help me focus after I finish the two big quilts.

Here's the list:
blue/lime layer cake lap quilt
pink/green/white twin kit
flannel quilt kit
oriental fabric-no design ideas yet
yee haw baby quilt kit
perfect points quilt pattern/kit
black/white plus quilt
mini 9 patch kids
framed minky squares baby quilt

That's all I can remember right now. Of course, first I must finish two big quilts. Stay. Focused.
Ramblin Rose meets Jamestown

No comments:

Post a Comment