I've just got to share the good stuff I read.

I love to read. I read every chance I get. If I read something really good, I want to share it with my friends and co-workers. I make copies of magazine articles, read aloud to my students, tell others about good books I'm reading, and keep a book with me at all times.

I love teaching and learning new things. I need a place to share some of the lessons and what my students and I learn. Since my teaching situation is different from everyone else's in my school, I would like to tell all of you in the blog-o-sphere about these great lessons.

Feel free to share what you are reading, teaching and learning with us in the comments.

Friday, May 11, 2018

Diversity Reading & Garden Photos

I just finished reading a great middle school book called The Gauntlet by Karuna Riazi.
It reminded me of the story Jumani but with a smart Bangladeshi girl as the main character.
Don't have a photo of the cover but I recommend it to readers who like suspense and puzzles.

In other news, here are some random photos of our garden.

We have squash. We have eaten the first few-just enough for the two of us.

Flowers are blooming.
Amaryllis above.
Hibiscus below.


How does your garden grow?

No comments:

Post a Comment