I've just got to share the good stuff I read.

I love to read. I read every chance I get. If I read something really good, I want to share it with my friends and co-workers. I make copies of magazine articles, read aloud to my students, tell others about good books I'm reading, and keep a book with me at all times.

I love teaching and learning new things. I need a place to share some of the lessons and what my students and I learn. Since my teaching situation is different from everyone else's in my school, I would like to tell all of you in the blog-o-sphere about these great lessons.

Feel free to share what you are reading, teaching and learning with us in the comments.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Quilting again

Started the new quilt. Everything is cut out except for one block. Tomorrow I hope to start putting the blocks together. There will be 20 diamonds each made from 4 blocks.
Looking for the final Percy Jackson book. One of my choir kids said she had it and would lend it to me. Didn't realize the same author wrote the 39 clues series. Showed my third graders the six books I have read in the last two weeks and they were amazed that anyone could read that much. I've got a long way to go with that group.
There is so much to do to get ready for summer school and not much time to get it all done. I've got to make a list and get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment