I've just got to share the good stuff I read.

I love to read. I read every chance I get. If I read something really good, I want to share it with my friends and co-workers. I make copies of magazine articles, read aloud to my students, tell others about good books I'm reading, and keep a book with me at all times.

I love teaching and learning new things. I need a place to share some of the lessons and what my students and I learn. Since my teaching situation is different from everyone else's in my school, I would like to tell all of you in the blog-o-sphere about these great lessons.

Feel free to share what you are reading, teaching and learning with us in the comments.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Water

Today is blog action day and the concern is clean water for everyone. We take water for granted. We have plenty, why don't others have what they need? I heard about a young boy who became concerned about clean water and used his own money and asked others to match his money until he had collected enough for two wells!
Now the problem isn't as much access to water as access to clean water. I don't know that much about it but you can read more on a blog I follow called 'Don't Eat Alone.'
That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment