I've just got to share the good stuff I read.

I love to read. I read every chance I get. If I read something really good, I want to share it with my friends and co-workers. I make copies of magazine articles, read aloud to my students, tell others about good books I'm reading, and keep a book with me at all times.

I love teaching and learning new things. I need a place to share some of the lessons and what my students and I learn. Since my teaching situation is different from everyone else's in my school, I would like to tell all of you in the blog-o-sphere about these great lessons.

Feel free to share what you are reading, teaching and learning with us in the comments.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Spider Lily Sighting

When I went to get the mail, I saw my first spider lily of the fall. It was hiding under the morning glory vines. My birthday is less than two weeks away. What did I tell you? Spider lilies = my birthday is near.
I finished another Phryne Fisher mystery. Now I have read all of the books by Kerry Greenwood in the public library. Guess it is time to treat myself to an early birthday present and buy some for my nook.
Once again I am struggling to finish an article for the EEIS newsletter. I really want to run it. The subject is my favorite one to talk about. But I just can't sit down and finish it. I H.A.T.E. to write pieces with citations. I really should give credit to the researchers who prove my point of view. But I HATE digging up all the info for footnotes.
I am enjoying going to yoga twice a week. On the other hand, I now have long days Monday thru Thursday. I need more down time than that. Maybe next week will work better. PTA, workshops, errands for mom, and I feel stretched to the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment