I've just got to share the good stuff I read.

I love to read. I read every chance I get. If I read something really good, I want to share it with my friends and co-workers. I make copies of magazine articles, read aloud to my students, tell others about good books I'm reading, and keep a book with me at all times.

I love teaching and learning new things. I need a place to share some of the lessons and what my students and I learn. Since my teaching situation is different from everyone else's in my school, I would like to tell all of you in the blog-o-sphere about these great lessons.

Feel free to share what you are reading, teaching and learning with us in the comments.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Choosing a favorite quilt book

I know this is not my sewing blog and these are pictures of quilts but...
A request to share a favorite quilt book has been made by the program chair of Jackson Quilters.
All of these quilts were inspired by something in a quilt book.


The plan for these two came from the book SuperStrata Quilts.
They don't look a thing like any quilt in the book.



Some parts of these two came from the book Fat Quarter Fun with a very broad interpretation.


All four of these quilts have been given away. I guess I can share the books without the finished products. We'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment