I've just got to share the good stuff I read.

I love to read. I read every chance I get. If I read something really good, I want to share it with my friends and co-workers. I make copies of magazine articles, read aloud to my students, tell others about good books I'm reading, and keep a book with me at all times.

I love teaching and learning new things. I need a place to share some of the lessons and what my students and I learn. Since my teaching situation is different from everyone else's in my school, I would like to tell all of you in the blog-o-sphere about these great lessons.

Feel free to share what you are reading, teaching and learning with us in the comments.

Friday, March 17, 2017

Busy Spring Break

A few random photos of flowers Mr. M. kept covering to keep from freezing. The broken sticks are to keep the covers from crushing the plants. And then it didn't get as cold as predicted.

Pansies

Violas


Peonies



The week has flown by. Last Friday we drove to Memphis to see Garrison Keillor at the Orpheum. Thanks Joey & Jessie for the tickets. He was joined by his pianist Mitch? and singer Heather Masse. It was an entertaining evening of stories and songs.

Then back home-time change-long list of to-do/to-sew/to-read items.
Checked off
Tax forms completed and sent
Cat Sitter book read
Turbo Twenty-three (Janet Evanovich's latest book) read
Ava's Quillow finished
David's Quillow started
Liam and David entertained
Mom's patio chairs painted-Thanks Mr. M
Fannie Flag book read
Recent photos printed and put in photo album!
Fudge made with Liam's help
Four bunny ear drawstring bags made

I think that's it. I didn't think I would get that much done. There are a few things on the list that have to wait for Sunday night-emails and school stuff.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment