I've just got to share the good stuff I read.

I love to read. I read every chance I get. If I read something really good, I want to share it with my friends and co-workers. I make copies of magazine articles, read aloud to my students, tell others about good books I'm reading, and keep a book with me at all times.

I love teaching and learning new things. I need a place to share some of the lessons and what my students and I learn. Since my teaching situation is different from everyone else's in my school, I would like to tell all of you in the blog-o-sphere about these great lessons.

Feel free to share what you are reading, teaching and learning with us in the comments.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Writing done-maybe


Well, I think I have finished writing for my national board renewal. It wasn't as hard as I thought at the beginning. Next step is to let some others read it and let me know what may need revision. Oh, yeah, and get all the different pieces of evidence together. Deciding what to use, like the photo of our trip to the zoo. Probably not. But the main part is written and it isn't due til the end of April. Now I can get on with other projects. I think writing this blog has helped me get in the right frame of mind for writing.
Reading another Simon Brett mystery. I really like his two middle aged main characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment