I've just got to share the good stuff I read.

I love to read. I read every chance I get. If I read something really good, I want to share it with my friends and co-workers. I make copies of magazine articles, read aloud to my students, tell others about good books I'm reading, and keep a book with me at all times.

I love teaching and learning new things. I need a place to share some of the lessons and what my students and I learn. Since my teaching situation is different from everyone else's in my school, I would like to tell all of you in the blog-o-sphere about these great lessons.

Feel free to share what you are reading, teaching and learning with us in the comments.

Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm in a lousy mood-read at your own peril

I am in a lousy mood and have been since yesterday. I think it is because I have lots to do and feel like there isn't enough time to do everything. Plus my new computer is not working and I really need it to work. The computers at school are screwed up, running slow, not connecting to the internet...yuck, ick, ugly word.
I'd like a glass of wine or a fizzy drink or something. Everyone and everything is getting on my nerves. I went to a stupid cosmetics party yesterday that I didn't want to go to. Heard the ignorant, hick saleswoman go through her spiel for the second time. Thought I would buy something to help a friend-a nineteen dollar bottle of aloe spray costs 27 dollars when shipping and tax are added. What a rip off! My scholastic book order was back ordered, so I won't get those books. Boo, hiss. I'm just in a lousy mood.
Everything on TV is a re-run. I bought two new bedcovers and Mr. M didn't like them. So back to the store I will go. They cost too much and are not really what I want. I have to drive across towm to take the garbage out at mom's tomorrow, and I really don't want to do anything but go home or to the pool and be by myself. I'm in a lousy mood.
Then I get to drive an hour and a half to sit in a meeting on Wednesday. And the boss has cancelled her attendance at the same meeting. I didn't want to go. Could be giving the training and the trainer is coming to boss's office the next day to go over the same stuff. Crap! I'm in a lousy mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment