I've just got to share the good stuff I read.

I love to read. I read every chance I get. If I read something really good, I want to share it with my friends and co-workers. I make copies of magazine articles, read aloud to my students, tell others about good books I'm reading, and keep a book with me at all times.

I love teaching and learning new things. I need a place to share some of the lessons and what my students and I learn. Since my teaching situation is different from everyone else's in my school, I would like to tell all of you in the blog-o-sphere about these great lessons.

Feel free to share what you are reading, teaching and learning with us in the comments.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Little Clearer Picture

So, now it is revealed. One of the people acting weird to me has resigned-after signing her contract. I am sorry she is leaving and I guess she has been going through the agony of making a decision and that may have contributed to the odd way she was acting. She is young and maybe things will be better in a new place. I hope she gets some help for the demons that are really bothering her.
This time of year is always icky. Everyone is tired. The kids are ready for summer break. The teachers are tired of keeping the lid on bad behavior.
At least I am enjoying sharing the Little Engine movie with K-3rd this week. The 4th and 5th grades had fun watching the Indian in the Cupboard movie after reading the book. They really noticed the differences in the book and movie.
I'm starting to feel better. Now if only my computer would heal itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment