I've just got to share the good stuff I read.

I love to read. I read every chance I get. If I read something really good, I want to share it with my friends and co-workers. I make copies of magazine articles, read aloud to my students, tell others about good books I'm reading, and keep a book with me at all times.

I love teaching and learning new things. I need a place to share some of the lessons and what my students and I learn. Since my teaching situation is different from everyone else's in my school, I would like to tell all of you in the blog-o-sphere about these great lessons.

Feel free to share what you are reading, teaching and learning with us in the comments.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

perfect winter day

Today was the perfect winter day in Mississippi. The sky was clear blue with wisps of high clouds. The temperature was about 65, warm enough to open windows in the afternoon and let some fresh air in. The cats enjoyed sitting in chairs by the open windows sniffing all the delightful outside smells. Little fatty can't go outside because she eats things she shouldn't. Jane just wants to roll in the dust and check out the perimeter before coming back inside to nap in the usual places.

On the to-do list, I edited another 10 minute video for national boards. Hope this one will do or I will have to borrow the camcorder and do another round. Now I'm cogitating about 8 pieces of evidence for the next section. I have saved everything but can't decide what to use and what to discard. Getting help next week.

So, there are more things on the list but what I want to do is finish the Hamish McBeth mystery that is teasing me. Only about 50 pages to go. I'll work hard after I finish it. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment