I've just got to share the good stuff I read.

I love to read. I read every chance I get. If I read something really good, I want to share it with my friends and co-workers. I make copies of magazine articles, read aloud to my students, tell others about good books I'm reading, and keep a book with me at all times.

I love teaching and learning new things. I need a place to share some of the lessons and what my students and I learn. Since my teaching situation is different from everyone else's in my school, I would like to tell all of you in the blog-o-sphere about these great lessons.

Feel free to share what you are reading, teaching and learning with us in the comments.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunny Sunday


It was beautiful today in middle Mississippi. Sunny and almost warm. Last day of February and plants are budding-but wait-what's that being predicted for Tuesday? Snow? More snow. Oh, come on. We are already having to make up missed school days on holidays and possibly Saturdays. I'm ready for warmer weather. The pool is looking very inviting as I walk around the neighborhood. Not wishing my days away-just needing more vitamin D.
Finished reading Dead Men Don't Dance by Margaret Chittenden. Haven't read any of her books before. This one was enjoyable. Will look for more of her books. Have got to stop reading and get to writing on National Boards. Wish I could talk instead of write about these PGEs. I'm such a good talker.
I finished a crocheted scarf made from variegated merino and silk yarn. The kids saw me working on it while we were having the wax museum. I can't wait to show it to them. It was just another way to avoid writing.
The quilt is one of the things I need to write about. We made it in summer school as a culminating project to show what the kids liked about the activities we had done together.

No comments:

Post a Comment